Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Day 2410 - Thief - 12.26.17

This morning we went to see Coco and we loved the movie.  Afterwards we went shopping at the Santan Village mall and I discovered a new used record store with records for only three bucks.  I was in there for several hours going through all the bins.  They really didn't know that they had some amazing records that are usually very pricey and they had them for just three dollars.  This soundtrack to Thief is one of those records.  I have almost bought this record several times in the past, but didn't want to pay 30-40 dollars.  I got it for three today.  In the end I bought 66 LP's and a handful of 45s.  When I was looking through my stack of records they played The Ewok celebration by Meco.  I had never heard that before and my daughter and I flipped out.  We asked what it was they had played and the guy held up the 45 and I said I wanted to buy it.  The owner who had been chatting with me said we could have it and 3 more 45s for free.  So while I continued to weed through the records I picked out my wife looked through the 45s for 3 more records.  In the end we picked up 4 free records and I bought 6 more.  50 cents a piece.  Then as we were leaving another clerk said I could take any Christmas records I wanted from a stack of Christmas records.  I picked out 4 that interested me.   Then this evening we went and saw The Greatest Showman.  What a great day. This soundtrack is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment