Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Day 2298 - The Rolling Stones "Blue & Lonesome" - 09.05.17

I fell in love with this record last year when I first heard it.  I wanted to buy it on vinyl, but the price has kept me from buying it.  I runs 35-40 dollars most places, which to me is insane because it actually isn't that much music.  I couldn't justify the cost.  This weekend we went to Pasadena to walk around and look in the shops along Colorado.  I found this record in Urban Outfitters along with the latest Cold War Kids record.  This record was marked down to $24 because the shrink wrap had been ripped.  They had another copy that was unopened for the insanely high price.  To make matters even better was that there was a Labor Day weekend sale, which took off another 30% off of sale items, so I got this record for 17 bucks.  Now that is a price I could live with.  So that is my "Blue & Lonesome" story.  This is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment