Sunday, May 21, 2017

Day 2191 - The Best Of The Blues Brothers - 05.21.17

I gave this record a spin recently.  I usually put this on and go right to "Rubber Biscuit" because in my mind if I wanted to listen to some of the other songs I simply put on the CD of the soundtrack or my record or "Briefcase Full of Blues."  However when I listened this last time I listened from start to finish and discovered that the version of "Everybody Needs Somebody To Love" is not the same version from the film soundtrack.  The thing that stuck out to me was that it did not have the acknowledgement of the police that is in the movie.  I'll never forget that part because there is a cut to John Candy and I love that beat.  This version on this record is equally as great.  I love little discoveries like this.  This is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment