Monday, July 25, 2016

Day 1890 - Batman Vs. Superman - 07.25.16

I picked this movie up over the weekend.  I didn't see it in theaters because of the bad word of mouth, but I am a sucker for a Batman movie and so I figured I could give it a try at home.  And with the ultimate edition I wouldn't be stuck in a theater for 3 hours.  My assessment is that the movie isn't great, but it isn't horrible.  I think it is better as a home watch in some respects because of it's length.  You can pause and take a break when you need one.  I also think the movie is interesting because so much of the movie Batman/Bruce Wayne is kind of a jerk.  I understand why this might have been off putting to many, but I do think it gives a nice (ever so slight) ark to his character.  Perhaps over the next series of DC films we'll see even more evolution.  Anyway, this is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment