Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Day 1828 - "Amuck" and "The Blood Splattered Bride" - 05.24.16

This week is going to be a busy week for going out in the evening.  Last night was The Cure.  Tonight was a double feature at The New Beverly and I'm going to hit up another double feature on Thursday.  This is another iPhone photo I snapped before I went into the theater.  Clearly I did some iPhone digital magic as I was waiting for the movie to start.  Tonight's movies were interesting.  From what I understand, "Amuck" has never been released on home video.  It was the reason I went.  In the end the movie was just okay.  "Blood Splattered Bride" on the other hand was fantastic.  It was horrifically violent and gory, but at the same time not actually too graphic.  There was a lot of off screen gore that was implied to great effect.  I recommend the movie if you ever have a chance to see it.  This is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment