Sunday, May 31, 2015

Day 1469 - Parachute Man - 05.31.15

Parachute men were some of favorite toys as a kid.  There were just a few different molds and they were super cheap. I always thought the molds were funny. There were other versions of the parachute men.  Some were soldiers and were larger for instance, but I always loved these little ones that were more cartoonish. I loved the simplicity of the toy.  Fold up the parachute and then throw it as high as you could and watch it float down.  Over the years I bought many of these little guys.  Eventually the stings would rip through the plastic and you'd have to get a new one, but they were super cheap.  Later in the 90's as an adult I picked up a few and left the rubber bands around them.  The rubber band around this one is getting all cracked from age.  This is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment