Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day 1141 - Screamin' Joe Neal - 07.06.14

This afternoon and evening I was left home alone.  My son was working.  My wife and daughter spent the night in Orange County.  My nephew was out of town.  So in my alone time I cleaned up my record room.  It kind of got all messed up yesterday when we had Charter Internet installed.  I had to move a bunch of things so that a hole could be drilled to bring the cable into the house.  So today I cleaned up that mess and did some other organizing.  Part of that organizing was making my boxes of 7" records more accessible in a closet.  After the organizing and cleaning I took this photo of the record from Screamin' Joe Heal because it was at the front of one of the boxes.  It was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment