Friday, May 2, 2014

Day 1076 - The May Runners - 05.02.14

This evening my son had a show.  It was at a house and owned by a guy named "Tone".  I assume that is short for Tony, but I'm not sure.  He calls the venue Tone's house and he has it set up like a regular venue with food and beverages.  He has done a low rent version of sound proofing the place so as to not disturb the neighbors.  He's done a nice job.  My son played with his band BATE, he also played with his other band Lock/Jaw.  Then on top of that he sang a couple songs with a band called No Excuse.  So the evening was sort of the Nate show.  Between all of that was a band called The May Runners.  This is one of their singers and I am really happy with the way this photo came out.  They were pretty good.  This was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment