Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 917 - Adipose Cupcake - 11.23.13

Today was the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who.  I've been a Doctor Who fan for most of my life.  I began watching back in the summer of 1979 which was shortly after it began airing in the united states.  So today was a pretty special day and so we celebrated with some friends.  We had fish fingers and pudding, two kinds of bow tie pasta, tardis rice crispy treats, jelly babies and these cute adipose cupcakes that my wife made.  The we watched the 50th anniversary special.  I must say the end was super fantastic and I teared up in the last scene with Tom Baker.  I think it was a poetic to have the doctor's last incarnation be one of my favorite doctor.  I also love the idea that the doctor retires to a museum in London.  So this cupcake was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment