Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 871 - Fruity Yummy Mummy Target Exclusive Retro Package - 10.08.13

Today I discovered that this year Target is carrying Monster Cereals and even better, they have exclusive retro packaging.  So after work I drove over and picked up 4 of the 5 kinds that there are.  I got Count Chocula, Frankenberry, Boo Berry and Fruity Yummy Mummy.  The 5th kind of cereal that they did not have in stock is Fruit Brute which is werewolf themed.  I'll be going back regularly in hopes that they get some in stock.  I actually talked to the manager who said that they should get some in stock.  I hope he didn't lie.  Well Yummy Mummy has not been on the market since 1993, so this is pretty cool.  Fruit Brute hasn't been around since 1984.  Interesting stuff.  So I bought my cereals and brought them home to discover that my wife also went to Target and picked up the four cereals as well.  So we're stocked up.  So this retro box of cereal was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment