Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 791 - Bridesmaids - 07.20.13

Today my wife and I decided to drive deep into the Valley to do a sort of location scout.  I had the idea of looking around the city of San Fernando and the San Fernando mission for interesting locations to shoot dance photos.  We walked around downtown San Fernando.  We found a great Mexican restaurant named El Abeulo that had amazing homemade tortillas.  After that we drove over to Mission Hills and the Sand Fernando Mission.  There wasn't anything that interesting at the mission, but across the street is Brand Park which was really beautiful.  I clearly wasn't the only one who thought this.  There must have been 10-15 different wedding parties or quinceaneras doing photo shoots in the park.  We walked around and took photos of the various locations at the park.  I will definitely return there.  I thought the view down this pathway was cool.  I love the play of light and dark.  At the end of the path you can see what I am assuming are bridesmaids getting their photos taken.  It was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment