Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 679 - Harley Quinn - 03.30.13

I was still sick today, but I did pull myself together enough to trek down to Anaheim for WonderCon.  It was the first comic book convention I've ever gone to.  That is kind of amazing since I have been collecting and reading comics off and on since the mid 80's.  I only stayed a couple hours because I was really not feeling well and all the crowds weren't helping.  I went there looking for some Animal Man and Tomb of Dracula comics.  I found just about everything I was looking for, plus a few other goodies.  Before leaving a took just a couple photos.  My plan when I got there was to look for comics and then spend an hour or two just taking photos of people in costumes.  Unfortunately by the time I found my comics I was feeling hunger and miserable so I took a couple shots and left.  There were a lot of great Harley Quinn costumes.  This one was great because she had the giant mallet.  She was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment