Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 581 - The Lilly Belle - 12.22.12

Today the family and my daughter's friend and I went to Disneyland.  It was basically a perfect visit.  We got there when it opened and when on a bunch of rides before 10AM.  Also because we got there early we got a reservation to ride the Lilly Belle.  We had tried doing this several times before, but without success.  Today, though, we got on.  It was very cool.  The conductor told us all sorts of stories and now my Disneyland trivia knowledge is even bigger.  I took this photo at the end of our ride.  I stayed behind to snap this photo of the empty interior.  I sat on the free chair on the right.  I was told that it was originally from the Queen Mary.  How cool is that?  So this was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment