Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 437 - 19 2 of 4 - 07.31.12

I'm sure this photo means virtually nothing to anyone but me.  I stumbled upon this storyboard at work this evening.  It is interesting to me because I recognized that hand written sticker as something I wrote and stuck on that storyboard well over ten years ago.  It was interesting to see that one of my stickers was still around after all these years.  These days storyboard artists rarely use storyboard to pin their storyboard panels to because everything is digital.  These are now mostly used for other artwork.  Back in the day I used to keep all the sequences for an entire movie pinned up.  This must have been the 2nd board from the 19th sequence.  So it was a little blast from the past.  It was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment