Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 324 - Food Truck At Work - 04.09.12

Blah. That's what I have to say about today's photo. Finally got back to work today and I was swamped. So no time for photos. Toward the last couple hours of the day my soar throat came back and I started feeling under the weather again. I tried to ignore it, but once the day stopped and I was ready to head home I accepted that I didn't feel great. I was thinking I would have to find a toy or something around the house to shoot. However on the walk to my car I saw this food truck and decided to shoot it. I knew it wasn't great, but I also knew I didn't feel like setting up a shot at home. One home I downloaded the photos off the camera and began playing with this photo. It wasn't very good to begin with. The light was blah. The people in the shot weren't doing anything so they were blah. I tried to make some colors pop and to make it interesting, but in the end it is just blah. But that sort of sums up the end of the day for me and I didn't feel like starting over. Hey, they can't be great everyday. So you get this truck. It was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment