Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 302 - Plane Over Victory - 03.18.12

I put slightly more effort into today's image than I have been recently. When I was driving home this afternoon down Victory Blvd. I saw a plane flying over to land at the Burbank Airport. I've seen this many time and many times I would make a mental note that this might make a cool photo. So today when I saw this, I got home grabbed my camera and walked over to Victory Blvd. and waited. I waited about 20 minutes before a plane came and was lucky that the street was semi clear so I could step out and snap a photo.

So that took a little more effort than usual. Than when I got home I decided to play a little more than usual in the digital processing. This final image is pretty far removed from the colors of the real world, but I thought it popped and grabbed by eye so I went with it. So the green is not a toxic mist floating through Burbank. It is just a digital filter. So this was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment