Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 250 - Bob's Big Boy - 01.26.12

Swung by the Bob's Big boy in Burbank this morning for a photo. This Bob's is the oldest Bob's Big boy still in existence. It is an historical landmark in the State of California. You can read more about it on their website. I had breakfast at this Bob's big boy the morning my daughter was born 12 years ago this week. My wife and I had a breakfast scheduled with a friend, but we ended up at the hospital all night and having a baby girl in the wee hours of the morning. Back then we didn't have cell phones and so instead of let our friend show up and wonder where we were, I drove over to the restaurant with my son to have breakfast while my wife rested at the hospital. So the place has some meaning to us. It was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment