Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 195 - Burbank Library Head Sculpture - 12.02.11

One of the branches of the Burbank library is just around the corner from my house. Just within the last week or so two sculpture of heads were unveiled. Not seen here is another identical head, but it is red. It faces this one. You can see the set up if you follow this link. So I saw that they were unveiled just a couple days ago when driving back from dropping my daughter off at school. The vibrant colors really caught my eye and I thought I have to take a picture. Well, I didn't that morning, but today I stopped, jumped out of the car and ran over to take a couple photographs. This close up I thought was interesting because it captured some of the interesting lines and rhythm that of the piece. It was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment