Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 185 - Doughn-t Hut - 11.22.11

Yet another in my series of photos of Burbank businesses. This morning I swung by the Doughn-t Hut for some photos. It was a busy morning at the old Hut as you can see. This was one of the first sort of landmark's I became acquainted with in Burbank before I even moved here. The summer before moving here my wife and I drove around Burbank. We didn't really know where we were, but the Doughn-t Hut was a landmark we used to know where we were. We drove in and around the neighborhoods and when we would come across this place we knew we had circled back to where we had been. The funny thing is that 14 years later and I still haven't gone here for doughnuts. Sorry Doughn-t Hut. Anyway this was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment